IQS, or Istiqlal Quranic School is a non-profit Islamic weekend school to give Islamic education and environment to Muslim children in the greater Houston, Texas.
IQS teachers are Muslims who live in US and care with children education and volunteer to sacrifice their time and effort to teach the children. IQS opens every Saturday at:
- Time: Every Saturday 11.00-13.00, From August to April (no school during Ramadan, winter and summer break).
- Place: Masjid Istiqlal at 15303 Mc Kaskle Rd, Sugar Land, TX 77498.
Why IQS ?
Istiqlal Quranic School has some advantages:
- Experienced in children education since 2006.
- Extremely affordable fee. The fee is only used for gifts for the students and for financing extracurricular activities.
- Islamic environment .
- IQS prioritize education, not only teaching.
- The teachers are all volunteers to seek the pleasure of Allah, insha Allah.
- Parent/adult class. Support from parents is critical in children education. For this, it is important for the parents to continuously learn about Islam.
- History of IQS
- IQS Curriculumn for children
- Parent class for parents or adults
- IQS academic calendar
- IQS extra-curricular activities
- IQS officers and teachers